Friday, May 11, 2012

photo-a-day: home

my home. 
it's old and needs a lot of work. hopefully we'll start on that work soon. 
new kitchen. new bathrooms. it'll be nice. 
but regardless of the work it needs, i love it. 
i love the white brick. 
i love the archways on the front of it. i love the archways in it. archways are my thing. 
i love that my bedroom is giant. i love that the kid's rooms are all downstairs. it's just me and mark upstairs. 
i love that i have an extra room for my office...and let's be honest, a place to throw all sorts of crap and shut the door. 
i love all the space in the backyard. the previous owners had mules, dogs, goats...so yeah, there's a lot of room back there. 
i love the space we have to entertain our friends and family. 
and i love the people who live in this house with me. 
they are my favorite part.

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

After nearly 3 years of driving past your house every day, I still drool over those arches. *jealous!*