Monday, May 07, 2012

photo-a-day: dinner at my doorstep

first, you'll have to excuse me for missing my photo-a-day post yesterday. i haven't been feeling well and i just let it slip by. 

but on to today's post...

i am so grateful that we have so much family in the area. they are fun to visit with and they come through when we need them. 
like i said, i haven't been feeling well for a few days now. 
mark's uncle and aunt, who live a few miles from us, found out that i wasn't up to par and brought dinner over for us. 
pizza and chinese food. the kid's favorites.
what a blessing.
not needing to think about dinner is a favorite of mine.

also, a little shout out to everyone else who has sent kind words and prayers my way. 
i'm doing much better.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm sorry that you haven't been feeling well! I hope everything is okay! That is really sweet of your family...I bet it was delicious!

Marisa Jean said...

Your family = awesome!!! Now if only you could eat it....

Here's to feeling better ASAP!