Thursday, March 08, 2012

our creative girl

this is the product of olivia rushing home after school one day and asking for toilet paper, glue and paper.
i'm pretty sure she still had her coat and backpack on while putting it together. she felt the need to create that very minute and she did. she is super creative, that left handed child of mine. 
i love it. 
i mean, i love that she wants to create. all the small pieces of paper and big messes left in the wake of her creativeness isn't something that i particularly love but that's just part of the deal with liv. oh, and don't get me started on the fact that my tape is ALWAYS missing from my desk...  

don't you love how the bird is wearing a necklace with a penguin on it? that's my favorite part.

3 comments:

Aaron Ray said...

I frequently see a lot of myself in Olivia. That major urge that I MUST create something NOW.

Natalie said...

That is awesome! How sweet. : ) Trav is a lefty too!

Caitlin said...

This really made me laugh! Did they do something similar at school? Jonah would totally do something like this. The necklace is awesome!