Thursday, November 17, 2011

winter swimming

we went swimming over at the rec center with some friends. the water was warm, the kids loved it and it wore them out. i think we'll be taking advantage of winter swimming more often. 
i promise i won't get carried away with the polaroid app

izzy loved the pink goggles

izzy calls gretta her best friend. aren't they cute?
the older kids wouldn't hold still long enough for me to take decent pictures. and izzy pretty much loves any opportunity to have a picture taken.

3 comments:

Chalise said...

you are on a roll with your blog posts lately. I'm loving it!

Sarah Larsen said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog Emily! I think you're pretty great too!

Marisa Jean said...

OH. MY. ADORABLE. No seriously, so sweet! Winter swimming, sounds nice. Maybe I'll have to do that this December.