Wednesday, September 28, 2011

oh the excitement


yep, we finally booked our family vacation to disneyland. 
we're going in november.
this will be a new experience for all of us - none of us have ever been to disneyland before.
at least once a day izzy will say, "i'm so excited to go to disneyland!"
i love that all of my kids are now old enough to truly appreciate this vacation.
it's gonna be awesome.
for those of you who have been, what do you recommend we see, do, remember to pack and so on?

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am so excited for you!!!! Definitely go on Indiana Jones a million times! Do all of your shopping at the end then you are not hauling stuff around all day. Are you going to California Adventure, too?

Marisa Jean said...

Oh how fun! I'm with you--wait to take the kiddos until they understand it and appreciate it.

I haven't been since I was 16--maybe I need to book a vacation there, too!

Have a great time!

Kristol said...

The kids will have a great time. Bring your good walking shoes :) My favorite rides are Small World, Splash Mountain, and Auto-topia!