Tuesday, June 14, 2011

enjoy

my new pillow. i'm trying to enjoy more in my life these days. ya know, like don't sweat the small things and don't ignore the simple happy moments in a day because there's too many other distractions. i happened upon this pillow while shopping for something else (that happens a lot when i go to hobby lobby) and had to get it. it was also 50% off. it may not stay on the couch for long (it might fit better in a different room) but it had to be in my house nevertheless.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

So cute! I think we are a lot alike, Emily, in the fact that we are worriers/stressers (if that's even a word)! I like you am trying to enjoy the small and simple things :)

Natalie said...

I LOVE your pillows, SO cute!!

Love the ball park pictures too and you're blog is looking gorgeous. We'll be in Utah this weekend for a wedding but its going to be brief. Wish we could visit!! SOON! :D

Marisa Jean said...

SSSSOOO adorable! And I love the philosophy! Adorable! :)