Tuesday, May 03, 2011

half a picture doesn't tell the whole story

i've been trying to load pictures from easter, liv's two birthday parties, home decor updates and ethan's cute early mother's day present but they seem to only be loading halfway. what gives? it's super annoying. i'll keep working on it...

just a quick update on things that don't require pictures -
*i'm done with my first semester back at school. yay! i registered for summer but i don't start til june 6. it's nice to have my evenings back again for a little while.
*and with that free time i plan on working on a few projects. well, actually a lot of projects. i wrote down a list of everything i wanted to do and mark wouldn't even read it cause he felt too overwhelmed by how long it is. men. watch and learn, husband. 
*i'm supposed to be running a 5K this weekend with my sister and brother-in-law but i have a feeling it's going to be more like a nice saturday morning walk. my running abilities are lacking this week. however, i plan on giving it a good effort.
*i think i'm done peeling...for the second time. now i've just got some pretty awesome tan lines that make me laugh whenever i get a look at them in the mirror. pretty funny stuff. hopefully, now that i've gotten that out of the way, i'll be able to avoid doing that again in hawaii.
*speaking of hawaii, only 65 days left! not that i'm counting...
*with more time in the evenings to actually prepare real meals for my family (i think they've forgotten what that's like), i am trying out some new recipes. i made cowboy quesadillas from our best bites. so, so yummy! i will definitely be making them again. the our best bites cookbook is on my mother's day wish list. they are some talented women. can't wait to try out some of their other creations!
those cupcakes look divine

2 comments:

Chalise said...

those do look yummy! So does anyone ever tell you that you look like Kate Middleton...or I guess Princess Catherine?

Marisa Jean said...

I've seen this advertised and I totally want it, too. You'll have to let me know how it is and if I should invest in one.

And good for you for keeping going on school. If I had kids when I went, I don't think that I could have kept it up. I'm impressed with you!