Tuesday, February 08, 2011

my space

so last weekend i finally tried to put together a space that i could craft in, work out of or do homework in. and let's face it, a quiet place to think other than the bathroom! however, while i type this i'm yelling at the kids to leave each other alone while i sit in my quiet space. oh well. maybe i'll just shut the door...


it's not done yet by any means but at least i started on it. i'm happy with myself for doing that much. i want to get more pictures that motivate or make me happy, maybe change the one long shelf into two smaller shelves, get some baskets/storage for my bookshelf and make my ideas for projects a little more accessible. any suggestions?

and this has become my motto (you'll notice above that i have two of these prints for now)
to get yours go here


oh, and i went to the fabric store last weekend as well. holy new addiction! i scored these gems.
i'm thinking pillows and a new piano bench cover.

now onto my math homework. wish me luck!

3 comments:

Chalise said...

I love the fabric....So so cute. Can't wait to see what you do with it

Keli said...

Love the "thinking" room. I need a space like that, as I find myself more and more often retreating to my bed for a moment alone, only to find myself waking up from a short nap. ;)

Marisa Jean said...

Holy Craft Room! Whoot! Whoot! L-O-V-E it! And those pillows will be amazing! I need to re-cover my piano bench, too, so if you know how to do it, I'd love a tutorial. :)