Sunday, September 12, 2010

stumbled upon...

a cool decorating/design blog and this awesome bedroom. i love everything about it. someday i will have a room just like it. check out the blog here.
i've really been in the mood to create lately. have i done so? of course not. but the desire is there. i scrapbooked for the first time in ages on friday night and fell in love with it all over again. i just crave the creativity. and i was pretty dang proud of the pages i made too! now if i can just keep it up. and carry it over to other aspects of my life...decorating my home, cooking, projects for the kiddos. i'm just happier while being creative. 
"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul. No matter our talents, education, backgrounds, or abilities, we each have an inherent wish to create something that did not exist before.
Everyone can create. You don’t need money, position, or influence in order to create something of substance or beauty. Creation brings deep satisfaction and fulfillment."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

2 comments:

Ammon and Chalise said...

I love this quote and I wish I was there to scrapbook with you. By the way, how do you find time to do anything with doing homeschool. I'm sure it's the fact that everything is just hitting me at once but I feel like I will never again be able to do what I want to do, instead I will always be coming up with lesson plans for Addies school. I need to get some sort of homeschool program

Natalie said...

I love it!!! Great post, I feel the same. :D