Thursday, August 05, 2010

family anniversary

Today is Mero Family Anniversary. It's the day that my parent's and I (I was just a few months old) went to the DC temple to be sealed. We've celebrated this day every year for as long as I can remember. Tonight everyone (minus Cam cause he's in New Jersey at the moment) is coming over to my house for a BBQ. Should be lots of fun. Hopefully the weather will hold up. It's been raining almost non-stop this week. Anyway, just wanted to give props to this day. I love my family. They're a good bunch.

2 comments:

Chris and Tara Stanley said...

That is so cool! Chris and I are hoping to be sealed together soon. I think I'll have to steal your family tradition when we do. Hope you guys are doing good.

Christi said...

How fabulous that you celebrate this day! Kudos to you and yours! and congrats!