Tuesday, August 24, 2010

bad day


I am having a bad day. I didn't plan on having a bad day (does anyone really?) but it's just sort of become one. In fact, I was planning on having a really good day - even a really good week. I had plans to get a lot done. A lot. You should see the "to do/to buy" lists sitting on my counter! It's crunch time cause school for us starts on Monday and I need to be ready. I've enjoyed my Summer way too much this year. Seriously. It's been so nice to just chill. But now my chill time is up. And it's not even just my lack of motivation - there's a lot more going on...there usually always is...but anyways, I need happy productive days if I want to be in a good place by Monday. Scratch today off the list as a miss. Maybe tomorrow will be better.
(Mark found this somewhere online. It fits me today.)
And, by the way, my flat iron fell off the counter and broke and that just pushed me over the edge. Normally it wouldn't be that big of a deal. Today isn't normal. When the big things aren't going well it's nice to have the little things to rely on. Again, not today. Thankfully, my mom came to my rescue and is letting me borrow one of hers. Wouldn't it be nice if all issues could be resolved that quickly?
Okay, I think I'm done spewing my grumpiness. 
Oh wait...maybe one more thing...no, I'll just let that one go for now.

1 comment:

alana said...

great news .. tomorrow is a new day ... and you get to start all over. chin up!