Wednesday, July 21, 2010

a welcome vacation

As of tomorrow night I will be here. For four days. Without Mark or the kids. I am going with some of the Mero gang. And I'm really excited about it! Reading by the pool, shopping, eating, more shopping...it's going to be nice. 

Also, last Friday night, Mark and I went to a bonfire with some friends up in Millcreek Canyon. I love bonfires. I don't know why we don't have them more often during the Summer. Friday had been a really long day and after a few hours out in the fresh air with good friends I felt totally renewed.
Excuse Mark. Apparently, he doesn't know how to smile for pictures. But I love ya anyway dear!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Diggin' the beard, Jeremiah Johnson. :D

Glad you had fun at the bonfire and I'm totally jealous that you're going to that place pictured above. We are in desperate need of a vaca...one day.
Have fun!