Thursday, May 06, 2010

something on the wall

I finally put a few decorations up. It's only been a month since we moved in...it's way overdue. I've been wanting to do something with mirrors for a while and this is what I was able to come up with. Some of the mirrors I already had and the rest I bought for less than $8 a piece. Not too shabby. Now to get to the other bare walls in the house...


(don't mind me)

Oh, and I made these tissue poms for the girl's room. I have a few more to bust out before I hang them up. They are so cute and easy to make...two of my favorite things!

3 comments:

Aubs said...

Love it! Very cute.
I made some of those pom pom things for party & was going to hang them up in the girls room but never did & then they got too smashed so don't wait to long. Yours are way cuter then mine. I want to make them again. Have any tips?

Natalie said...

SO, so, so, SO, cute! Love the mirrors and the poms. You're just so crafty. :D Congrats on the home, yah!

thedoodlegirl said...

LOOOOOVE the tissue poms!! How do you make them??