Monday, April 12, 2010

yes, i'm still here

(saying hello and showing my almost makeup free face cause that's how I roll these days - it's just easier)

I'm finally back online. Yahoo! I hate being out of the virtual loop that long. And it's super frustrating when I bank online and school online and I can't go online. But that's over with now and I'm super grateful.

We are in our new house and loving it. Seriously. It's the best. We've been painting and working on projects for the last two weeks and things are starting to come together. I will try to post some pictures in the near future once everything is totally done. And I hope to have some pictures and videos of the kids up soon as well. We have a trampoline in the backyard now and all the kids love it, especially little Izzy. It's pretty dang funny to watch her bounce.

No comments: