Monday, February 15, 2010

tricked


Mark walked in from work tonight with these beautiful roses. He says as he walks in that the flowers were sitting by the front door but he didn't see a note. I believe him. He says that he thinks someone has mistaken our apartment for someone else's apartment. I believe him. I start looking at the flowers thinking that there has to be a card in there somewhere with the person's name on it. And I'm thinking how sad it is that someone won't be getting these beautiful flowers. In the very back of the flower wrapping there's a note - to me, from Mark. Silly me. I usually catch on to his little tricks but this time I had no idea. They are beautiful. And I love him.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hahahah...gorgeous!

thedoodlegirl said...

They are just beautiful!! How clever of him!