Sunday, February 14, 2010

sprinkles


My parents were in Southern California (or the OC if you will) last week with some friends. Just by chance they came upon Sprinkles Cupcakes. I've never had Sprinkles' cupcakes but I hear that they are the best. People wait in very long lines to get them. So, being the wonderful mother that she is, she bought me their red velvet cupcake mix so that I could make my own. You may or may not have noticed that I have a thing for cupcakes and I couldn't be more excited about having that mix in my possession! Thanks Mom!

And, on a side note, my weekend is not going as planned. I really shouldn't be too surprised. Shopping didn't go my way. Didn't get my crafts done. My fingernails are not a cute shade of red for Valentine's. My goal is to at least make some heart shaped sugar cookies with lots of frosting. Frosting solves many more problems than one might think.

No comments: