Thursday, February 11, 2010

just noticed...

that I've been sitting like this in front of the computer for an hour looking at blogs and coveting all the cool crafty things I stumble upon, updating my facebook status, reading random things...


And now my fingers hurt from being that stiff and my cheek is bright red.

I think I'm feeling a bit defeated this week. First of all, I've been thinking that it's Friday since Monday night. Not a good start to the week.
We received news that we won't be getting the house that we put an offer on six months ago. All that time, negotiating and planning for nothing. Short sales are super annoying...no wonder banks keep taking a dive. I've also spent hours on the phone with different companies related to our health insurance...bad news there too. What's the point of insurance when they won't pay for anything? Seriously. Stupid. And I don't even have time to mention all of the little things that have built up that are seriously annoying the heck out me.
So, I sit in front of the computer for now.

I'm sure life will turn around soon. Usually does. And Mark has promised a great Valentine's weekend that includes shopping. For me. With him. That never happens. Yep, things are turning around already.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Emily, I love you! I completely have those bad blog days and for some reason it seems to make everything worse...Sounds like you need a blog fast! Have a fabulous weekend and can't wait to see what you bought!

Natalie said...

Oh I hear ya on this post Emily. I'm right there with you. Have fun this weekend with your hubby. Hubby-time always cheers me up. Things will turn around and the future is bright. :D Keep smiling.

alana said...

chin up ... because you still look stinkin' adorable!

nalder said...

HAHA! I have felt this way every day this week. Sounds like a great weekend though~ Wish my husband had something planned!