Tuesday, February 02, 2010

i am a winner

First reason I feel like a winner - I've seen these shoes at Target for a while now but never picked them up. I love them. Last night I was out shopping with my mom and sister and walked past them again. I thought I'm just going to buy them since I want them and I'm here. Low and behold they were on sale too! Sweet! I love when things work out like that.



Second reason I feel like a winner - because I actually won something! I never win anything. Ever. I entered a drawing online through a blog for the Oh Sweet Sadie arts and crafts show. The winner receives entrance to two of the classes they teach on Friday night. And I won! I get to go to a crocheting class and a chocolate class. Oh, and I get a free dinner. This was the little announcement I saw on the blog this morning:
The winner of the OSS Academy classes is: Emily Mero Williams who said, "love it all!" Congratulations Emily! If you have any questions, you can contact me at dani@ohsweetsadie.com

Totally made my day!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Congrats!!! That's amazing! Good choice on the sandals as well! Super cute...

alana said...

those sandals are so cute. i'm going to target. now.

thedoodlegirl said...

ConGrAtulAtiOnS!!!!