Sunday, January 31, 2010

this is us


Mark's brother made this for us. It captures us very well. Mark is being goofy and I'm trying to make him stop. One of our friends asked a while ago if I thought Mark was funny cause I tend to roll my eyes at his jokes more than laugh. Yes, I love his sense of humor. He just tends to use the same material over and over and that's where the eye rolling comes in. I usually encourage him to work on getting some new material, at least recycle once in a while. I do think he's the funniest, most charming person ever. I married him. Trust me, I know. His quick wit never ceases to amaze me. We're coming up on our 9th wedding anniversary. I am grateful that we've been able to build our family, go through life's ups and downs and come out laughing. And that's thanks to Mark.

No comments: