Wednesday, January 27, 2010

q&a


Random questions for the kids...because kids like talking about themselves.

Ethan

1. Which superhero would you be? Black Panther. Why? Just cause he's cool!

2. Favorite school subject? Reading (language arts)

3. If you could spend a day anywhere where would you spend it? Disneyland

4. Favorite dinner? Chicken nuggets with honey

5. Favorite thing to do with Dad? Play wrestling

6. Favorite B-day? Going to Backyard Adventures (when he turned 7)

7. Favorite movie? Avatar

8. What do you want to be when you grow up? Photographer

9. Favorite book? Ghost Wolf

10. If you were given money to buy anything you wanted what would you buy? A Wii


Olivia

1. Which superhero would you be? Supergirl. Why? So I could shoot lasers out of my eyes!

2. Favorite school subject? Art

3. If you could spend a day anywhere where would you spend it? Disneyland (I guess we need to go to Disneyland!)

4. Favorite dinner? Spaghetti

5. Favorite thing to do with Dad? Play wrestling

6. Favorite B-day? Chuck-E-Cheese (when she turned 5)

7. Favorite movie? Tinkerbell

8. What do you want to be when you grow up? Pet Shop Owner

9. Favorite book? Very Hungry Caterpillar

10. If you were given money to buy anything you wanted what would you buy? Baby Alive doll

They don't get enough credit from me for being the great kids that they are. Unfortunately, the bad moments with them seem to weigh heavier on my mind than the good ones. I'm working on that. I'm blessed to have such dang good kids.



2 comments:

ScrapBox Organization & Storage said...

You're a good mommy. :)

Amy said...

You are a fabulous mom! I am also trying to focus on my good mommy moments with hopes that there will just be more of them!
And honey is the only thing I put on my chicken nuggets!