Wednesday, November 04, 2009

now what?

Lately I haven't been feeling 100%. I couldn't put my finger on it for a while but then it occurred to me that my thyroid might be off. I have hypothyroidism that doesn't like to stay balanced. Almost every six months it changes on me. Annoying. So I took myself to the doctor, with my list of annoying little symptoms, and asked for some blood to be drawn. I even asked if they would check my iron because I've been feeling anemic.

Done.

I was convinced (strongly convinced) that I would have to change the dose of my meds and be good for another six months. I was wrong. Everything is fine. Iron. Thyroid. All fine. Again, annoying. Something is wrong but I can't put my finger on it. Hopefully I get to the bottom of this soon. I know my husband and children would appreciate having me back.

And so would I.



On another note, does anyone know how I can make my header centered? I've been messing with it but it's just not moving.

1 comment:

alana said...

buy more jewelry ... just trying to help.