Wednesday, November 18, 2009

create

I love having little crafty projects to work on. It makes me happy. Keeps me relaxed. Focused. It can be a small dose of therapy. Mark's cousin once said that craft projects for his wife, Amy, who is super crafty and talented, made her more loving. I totally get that.
So I went into Roberts last night in order to find some paper for my craft night with my mom & sis tonight and this is what I walked out with.

Buying cute paper is addicting! Who knew.

I also really love this video. So true.


Also, I'm just waiting for a few pictures from other people so that I can post more about my crazy family filled week last week. It was fun from beginning to end.

1 comment:

Brooke Barragan said...

Made me think of Elder Uchtdorf's talk at the 2008 RS general meeting. I think the talk is called "Happiness Your Heritage" and it has a whole chunk about creating. It's wonderful.