Monday, October 26, 2009

the cut



Yes, I chopped my hair off. I'm am having major regrets at the moment. However, I've been told it will grow back. The majority of my married life has been with short hair (Mark likes it shorter) so I'm used to short hair but something about getting it cut this time was kind of sad. It needed to be done though. Change is good. I will admit that it's nice to not feel overwhelmed with hair and I really like the color so I guess it's fine. I just need to get used to it.

4 comments:

nalder said...

Looks really cute! I know exactly how you feel though. I always have urges to cut my hair but every time I do, I regret it 3 days later. It will grow back!

alana said...

Well, I love it. But really Emily - you make everything look good!

Natalie said...

It looks great, I love it! You could never go wrong. :D

Ammon and Chalise said...

Ok I think it has been way to long since we have seen you guys because I think this was about the length of your hair the last time I saw you. We need to get together