Sunday, September 13, 2009

one for the scrapbook

Last Friday was Scrapbook USA. It's held twice a year and it's become something that I look forward to. There are a ton of vendors selling their scrap supplies and then tables set up for you to sit and work on your projects. My mom and her friends go every time and stay til midnight just shopping, scrapbooking, eating, chatting and just having a good time. I was able to go for about five hours, not enough time to do everything I wanted to do. But I still had a great time! Mom and I spent most of that time shopping but I was able to get one page done before I left. Next time I'm going to try to stay til midnight!

Side note - I saw a quote that said something about a boy's will being like the wind's will and just used the first part of it. I thought that was appropriate for this set of pictures of an emotional Ethan.

1 comment:

nalder said...

They announced in my relief society that it was National scrap booking day. I thought it was so funny, I had never heard of it! Do people really stay till midnight scrapping? Sounds like so much fun! (Does your husband think thats crazy?)