Tuesday, September 22, 2009

fall favorites

While I am sad to see Summer go, I have to admit that I love Fall. Love it. The cooler weather is heavenly. Here are a few other things that I'm enjoying or looking forward to this Fall.


Football. I love it. BYU football especially. I have some love for the Chicago Bears as well but there's something about college football that I can't get enough of. I left Mark and the kids at home last Saturday so that I could go watch the BYU game (only certain cable providers carry their games) at Laura's house. And her husband wasn't home so it was just us girls watching the game!


Ann Taylor outfit
Fall clothing. I know I'm not alone when it comes to this. Layers are wonderful. Cardigans are the best. I need to get shopping!


And the number one reason why this Fall is something to look forward to -


Brigham is coming home from his mission! November 10. Yahoo!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm very much a fan of the fall season. Layering clothes, cooler weather, family time for the holidays, its a blast. Thats exciting that Brigham is coming home, congrats to him. I still remember him when he was 8 years old and so shy. :D

Enjoy the fall!