Sunday, August 30, 2009

Yellow

I've seen I Love You, Man a few times now. It's hilarious and I have a little crush on Paul Rudd. This crush goes back to his Clueless days. Remember him as Cher's older stepbrother? Adorable. Anyways, I also love Rashida Jones, who plays Rudd's fiance in I Love You, Man. Adorable as well. And her wardrobe in the movie is awesome. She wears a lot of yellow, a color that I've stayed away from but is now calling my name. This shirt caught my eye.


However, with a $750 price tag from Pringle of Scotland I doubt I'll be wearing it anytime soon. I'll just have to shop the places more in my price range and hope to find a fair replacement.

6 comments:

SteveandSteph said...

Oh we absolutely love that movie! And I love her clothes in it too! I bought a sweater in that color from Victoria's Secret, I think it's on sale for $29 right now. . .

nalder said...

Okay now don't you think that Kelley's husband Vak Looks JUST like his Best friend in the movie?? (the guy on the cover)

alana said...

Hey, you would look good in yellow!

The Chappells said...

i love that I am not the only one who too notes on her wardrobe. Another movie wardrobe I love is Hitch. So fun to dream about right??

The Chong Ohana said...

I Love You Man was so funny. Sometimes when we're laying in bed at night watching TV I'll roll over and start playing with Carissa's growing baby bump and say "Slapping the bass."

She laughs for about 2 seconds before getting really annoyed.

thedoodlegirl said...

ooooh, this would look SO good on you!!