Monday, August 24, 2009

to quote...

I'm not one of those people who can just rattle off movie lines. Or make up an entire conversation quoting movie lines...my brothers do that very well. However, I watch a lot of movies when I stay up late with the baby and a few lines have stuck with me lately. I find a way to use at least one of them daily. Lame, I know. In my simple day to day life it brings me a bit of amusement.

Here's a sample of my favorites:

"Slappin' the bass" I love you, Man

"You're the best decision I ever made, I just forgot." 17 Again

"The hard is what makes it great" A league of their own

"I'm speechless. I'm without speech." Seinfeld (I know it's not a movie but we have a couple seasons on dvd)

"If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me" Steel Magnolias

1 comment:

nalder said...

Haha your so funny! I've seen all those movies except I love you, Man. How was it? Maybe we will rent that next.