Friday, August 07, 2009

Sushi


I've haven't been a big fish person for most of my life. Occasionally I would try salmon at a restaurant or whatever but it just wasn't my thing. I'm more of a steak person. Well back in November we went on a cruise and they had a sushi bar so I thought I'd give it a try. When in Rome, right? I've been hooked ever since! And now I have almost a constant craving for it. Weird. I really wanted to go out tonight for some but it didn't quite work out so here I am blogging about it. If you ever want to go, just say the word! I'm there!

Also, I haven't been taking pictures very much when I should have.
Example:
- Bees game with the fam
- girls night with some of my favorite girls
- my very first book club meeting
- Liv swimming on her own for the first time
- Black Keys concert

I will try to do a better job. I'm recommitted.

No comments: