Wednesday, August 19, 2009

money money money


I'm wishing that I had one of these trees today. It's payday which equals paying the bills day. And I hate it. So I had a small 'I have no money' pity party for myself and then decided that wasn't going to accomplish anything so I moved on. And, yes, I know that even people with a lot of money have problems too but it's a whole lot easier to avoid those problems when you can go out and buy a new wardrobe for yourself. I'm just sayin...

Now to finish making funfetti cupcakes and chocolate cake. Baking will have to be my distraction for now.

2 comments:

The Chong Ohana said...

I wish I had one of those to shake too.

Natalie said...

That day comes every Wednesday for us. Its rather annoying. One day I'll be able to buy a new wardrobe when I'm just having a bad day. :D