Friday, May 15, 2009

Young Folks


Not that Mark and I are really old but it sure does feel like it's been a while since it was just the two of us. I was at the gym the other night and walked past the basketball court when I saw about four ladies, probably around 20 or so, sitting watching the guys play ball. I noticed they all had engagement rings on too. I had to smile cause that stage in life was so fun to me. Hangin out together, working out and then watching your guy play ball. In our case, it's been me watching Mark play racquetball. I'm sure we'll get back to doing stuff like that together once the kids are a little older. Hangin out together, being together is pretty much as good as it gets. Not too much beats that in my book.

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

I miss that too! You're a good wife ;o)