Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Spotlight

Amy is my cousin by marriage. Her husband and my husband are cousins. I adore Amy! She is one of the nicest, down to earth people you will ever meet. And, she is the ultimate domestic goddess with a really cute blog! Every Friday she posts recipes that are so yummy. I have incorporated quite a few of her dinners into our menu. She always has some craft going on and she has a link to her scrapbook page. She used to sell her scrapbook ideas to magazines. Yes, she's that good! So if you have a minute, you should check out her blog. You won't be disappointed!

http://mynameissnickerdoodle.blogspot.com/
OR you can just click on her name on my blog list - Amy Williams

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is too funny because I feel exactly the same way about you! You are one of the most endearing, patient sweet people I KNOW! This is awesome...thanks...you are too kind!