Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Panther Love


Ok. You'll have to excuse me while I rant and rave about this show. I love it! It's highly addicting. I had heard a lot of good things about it in the past but dismissed it as just another crazy teen show that wouldn't interest me at all. Boy, was I wrong. All of the characters are highly engaging. I can't think of one storyline that I love above the other. And, it helps that they are all super good looking, don't get me wrong. It's a nice perk. I'm glad that we lived in Texas for a minute cause I can appreciate the football fanatics that live down there. The high school football fields are like college football stadiums. Crazy. Anyway, you don't have to be a football fan to enjoy the show. I highly recommend it to all of you who haven't watched it. I can't believe it took me so long to give it a try. Lesson learned. Season One down, two more to go.

1 comment:

Brooke Barragan said...

tell me about it sister. i happened to watch the first episode of this last season one night when chris was out of town and i was all pregnant and lonely. and now i don't want to quit. i got the first 2 seasons for mother's day, and then let my sister in utah borrow them. now i'm regretting it cuz i won't get them back for a while! seriously good stuff.