Monday, April 13, 2009

The Chocolate




I have a new job! I'm really excited about it! I am the newest assistant baker at The Chocolate. I keep tabs on all the bakeries in the area through their blogs and I ran across The Chocolate's blog a few weeks ago and saw the post about them hiring. So, just for the heck of it, I applied. Ange, the owner, called the next day to set up the interview. It happened really fast! I start a week from today. Can't wait! Their cupcakes are SO yummy! Trust me, I've had almost every cupcake in the valley.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hello dream job! Messing up someone else's kitchen and getting paid for it! Congrats!

Kelley said...

no way! That is so cool!!!!! Congrats! I can't wait to hear more about it!

Melanie Nelson said...

How fun! You will have to slip me some of the fantastic recipes you come across!!! Tell the kids Clark and I say hi!

nalder said...

Thats so great! We will have to come by and check it out! Keep us posted on how it goes!