Friday, March 27, 2009

Sleepy in Cedar

We have been going down to Cedar City quite a bit in the last month or so to visit and to get our things out of storage. One weekend while we were there, Lis (my sister-in-law) and I went shopping and left Ethan and Liv with Grandma Janie. When we returned home this was the scene.



This is Caleb. He is David and Lis' first baby. He was born back in November.

Lis and I were just happy that the babies were sleeping and then we found out that everyone was out. My kids don't take naps anymore so I was shocked when I saw this! Janie was joking that she is just too boring these days so the kids nodded off. I highly doubt that but I do love unexpected naps.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love napping kids!
As for a recipe book I just have this fun binder from Target.
http://mynameissnickerdoodle.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-am-not-winner.html
Ever so often I will just print up the new ones I have then put them in there. Nothing too fancy!

ScrapBox Organization & Storage said...

Ahhhhhh, there is nothing better!