Thursday, March 26, 2009

Firsts

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
I never went to prom. I was asked my John Phipps but I wasn't able to go.

2. Who was your FIRST date?
Matt B. I was good friends with his brother, Luke. Luke really wanted me to go out with Matt so I gave it a shot. Didn't turn out very well. It's a long story. I'm still good friends with Luke. I don't hold it against him. ;)

3. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Everyday

4. What was your FIRST job?
I had been babysitting since I was 10 but my first official job was as a Nanny for three kids out on a farm in Virginia.

5. What was your FIRST car?
Blue Honda Accord. It now sits dead in the Williams' backyard.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Mark

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Mark. The weather was horrible this morning and he was out driving in it.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Johnson. I don't remember too much about her other than I liked her just fine.

9. Who was your FIRST Kiss?
Matt B.

10. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
The first plane ride I remember was from UT back to VA to visit my grandparents.

11. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Gretchen Allsop. I keep in touch with her family but I haven't talked to her since I got married.

12. Where was your FIRST sleepover?
I think it was at Gretchen's house.

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Mark

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Make lunch for Mark to take to work

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Beach Boys. My Aunt took me, my mom and sister when we were in California years ago.

16. FIRST piercing?
My ears. I was really little though and don't remember too much about it.

17. FIRST foreign country you've been to?
Switzerland for the World Congress of Families.

18. FIRST movie you remember seeing?In the theater?
It was Disney's Song of the South. My Aunt Mary took me with her high school boyfriend.

19. When was your FIRST detention?
I was homeschooled. We didn't have detention.

20. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
I was born in VA.

21. Who was your FIRST roommate?
I am horrible but I can't remember her name. ha ha! We only shared a room for a few weeks and then I roomed with Brenda and Kelle.

22. What happened the FIRST time you were pulled over driving? Did you get a ticket?
I don't remember the first time I was pulled over.

I tag Laura!

1 comment:

Ammon and Chalise said...

So was your first kiss with Matt B. on your First date?