Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So Cupcakes



One of my secret wishes is to own my very own bakery with a bookstore attached for Mark. So when I come across someone else who has managed to pull off a super cute bakery, I have to tell everyone. I read in the paper today about this place called So Cupcakes. It's a tiny little place in Salt Lake City. The kids and I were out running errands today and I had some extra time so I swung by to have a taste test, as Ethan called it. I am in love with So Cupcakes! The kids both had their lemon cupcake and I had the blueberry cupcake. Delicious! I brought home three more for Mark and I to try. They are chocolate peanut butter, key lime (one of Mark's favorite desserts) and banana. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I have heard that place is wonderful! I am planning on going on a cupcake "tour" this spring to all the local places...I love all your positiveness!

ScrapBox Organization & Storage said...

Oooo, those are pretty!