Tuesday, August 12, 2008

She's here!!!






This is Amy, Emily's friend... She wanted me to post some pictures considering the fact that she wont be up and bloggin for a couple days. Isabelle/ bella/ sadie/??? was born today at 1:38 p.m. She weighed 8 lbs. 2 oz. and she was 19.5 inches. She is absolutely DARLING! Emily and the baby are doing well and will hopefully be home by friday. They still dont know what they are going to name her. Now that we all know what she looks like maybe you guys should help them out by leaving your fav name:)

9 comments:

The Brown Family said...

LOVE the hair! She is so cute!

Paul Mero said...

Very beautiful. Love you all very much. Congratulations and nice job, Em.

Stephen said...

Ok, so I've already left a comment, but I just keep looking at the pictures and she is too cute! What's with the cute tounge sticking out? haha!


~Lo

Amy said...

She is beautiful! She definitely fits in with the family. Ben already texted our name choice yesterday (Elle), but Ian and I thought of Claire yesterday. Love from us!

Natalie said...

Emily! She's GORGEOUS! Congrats!!! She looks like either Isabella or bella. I love those names! How cute!!! Congrats again! She's beautiful!!!

Amanda said...

Wow, beautiful just like her momma. Congrats on the safe delivery. I like Sadie....my sister had a dog named Bella. I also think Amanda is a great name, a true classic:)
Hope you're well. Love ya!

Nathan & Allison said...

She's beautiful, Emily! I can't believe you had an 8 pound baby. I was thinking she'd be a lot smaller than that because you looked too good at 9 months! Anyways, congrats! She's darling.

SteveandSteph said...

Oh she is just beautiful!!! Congrats to your family!!!

Aubs said...

Emily & Mark she is beautiful! Congrats on your newest additon to your cute family. Olivia looks so big. She is not so little looking anymore. How quickly they change.
Hope your recovery goes well. Take it easy.