Friday, August 29, 2008

Moving...again

Greetings! Here is a quick little post to update you on what's been going on the past few weeks and what's coming up for us. First of all, we LOVE our little addition to the family! Isabelle (or Izzy, as we call her) is the sweetest baby and has brought such happiness to our family. She sleeps well, eats well, is patient, isn't a screamer...she's just wonderful! Second, we are moving this weekend. Mark is going to another office to continue selling for Platinum Protection until the middle of October. We are headed to Dallas, TX. Mark has family in the area so we are excited to be able to spend a few weeks near them. After Dallas, the plan is to head back to Utah. Once we get to Dallas I will try to post another update.

3 comments:

Carissa said...

Dallas now? ow, I bet you are very tired of packing. I wish you all the best in your move with your new little one. Let us know how things are when you get settled.

The Clarks said...

Hey Em! I am so glad that Izzy is being such a good baby! I miss her:( I hope the move goes well to Dallas. You will have so much fun there! I cant wait until you guys get back to Provo. I cannot imagine the warm welcome scream that the kids will get from Ivy when she sees them again...that will be hilarious!

thedoodlegirl said...

Oh wow!!! SO much has been going on in your life!!!!!! Congratulations on your new addition! Izzy is just gorgeous!!! Just like her momma! Wow, lots of moving! I hope all goes well! Hope you're in Utah someday soon! :) (this is rebekah sellers, btw)