Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hello Again

So as you can tell it's been a while since I've been able to update our blog. We still don't have a computer so finding time to blog on someone else's computer has been a bit difficult. I have pictures and videos to share but I will have to do it all at once when we either get a computer or return to Utah. We are still enjoying our time here in Indiana. We've been able to do a few fun Chicago things like the Taste of Chicago and have discovered Jump Zone here in Merrillville. It's the kid's favorite thing to do! It's been super hot lately so we've pretty much been spending all of our time at the apartment complex pool. What a life saver! My kids have tans that people envy! Mark is working hard and his office is one of the top in the company. Hooray! As for a pregnancy update, I went to the doctor this morning and everything seems to be going along just fine. I am almost 36 weeks now. I am so excited to almost be done! I start going to the doctor every week from here on out so I will try to do better at posting updates. Oh, and the hives...they come and go but for the most part they have cleared up. What an experience that was!