Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hives, Pregnancy & More

Greetings! It's been a while since I have been able to put an update up on here so I thought I would take a minute to let you know what's been going. It's been a month since we arrived here in Indiana and things are going really well. Mark has been doing a great job selling and we both really love the office that he's in this year. I am glad we decided to do this a second year. The pool in our apartment complex opened over the weekend so the kids have been enjoying that. I fully expect to be at the pool everyday this summer. I had a doctor's appt. this morning and everything is going well. I am 28 weeks now and getting bigger by the minute! I will try to post some new pictures soon. I have, however, broken out into hives, or a pregnancy related rash called PUPPP (the Doctor wasn't totally sure), so that has been my trial for the last week. It's totally covering my arms, hips, legs and slowly making it's way up my neck. Not fun! The doctor told me that it's most likely to last until I deliver but he would consider inducing me a few weeks early if that's the case. Thank goodness! I am using a Rx for it and hopefully it will go away very soon. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi Emily! Glad to hear you guys are doing well. Can't wait to see some pictures of your growing belly. My scrapbooking as been at a dead standstill since you left. What do I do??? :) We miss you guys. Talk soon. Mel

Aubs said...

I am sorry about your rash. Not a fun thing at all to have to deal with! I hope it goes away.
Have a fun summer. We look forward to seeing you guys when you get back. Be safe! Tell the kids hi for us. Kenz still likes to talk about Ethan & Olivia her friends who lived upstairs.

Carissa said...

I feel for you, with the hives, I had lots of weird irritating illnesses leading up to and after my pregnancy. Hang in there! This too shall pass. I hope to see pictures soon though, even with your hives, and I am so excited to see your new little sweetie soon!

Amy said...

Ohh, I am so sorry to hear that! Pregnancy is hard enough without adding stuff like that to it. So happy you all are doing well. Tell everyone hello for us!