Friday, April 04, 2008

On the Move

I just wanted to post a quick update on what's going on with us. Yesterday we moved out of our apartment and we are now staying with Mark's parents for the weekend. On Monday we are headed up to my folk's house for a week while Mark finishes up some work before we leave for Chicago. Actually, once we leave my parent's house we are stopping in Denver (we lived there last summer) to spend time with some friends and then we will be on our way to our new home. I will try to keep everyone updated along the way. We are extremely excited about this summer and look forward to all of our new experiences!

1 comment:

Matt & Val said...

You guys are moving to Chicago??? Where are you going to be living? Make sure we know about it so we can get together. I guess you are leaving one Vincent and coming to another one (technically two). We look forward to having you in the area.

Val, Matt, TJ and Cooper