Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's a Girl




Today we went in for our ultrasound and were surprised to find out that we're expecting a girl. I know that sounds funny but we had convinced ourselves (well I had anyway) that it was a boy. Silly me! The baby was pretty much in a ball at the beginning of the ultrasound so we pushed on her a bit and got her to move around so that we could get some better pictures. The kids came with us and were excited to see their little sister, especially Liv. She measured within a day of my due date so no change there. After the appointment, I went home and went through all of Liv's old baby clothes so that I could pack some away for the move. It was exciting to see such small little outfits and imagine the baby in them. Oh, and sorry about the little pictures of the woman in the bottom right corners of the ultrasound pics...I can't remove them but I think they are kind of funny anyway.

9 comments:

The Clarks said...

yeah!!! For some reason I had a feeling that it was going to be a girl! Have any names picked out??

Natalie & Joe said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting for you guys!

Steve&Steph said...

Wow! Congrats you guys!!! I am like you. . . I think in my mind I thought you guys would be having another boy! That's so exciting!!! Have you picked out any names yet?!

Amy said...

That is so awesome! Best wishes from our family!

Shaleen said...

Congrats!! Glad to hear she is strong...

Chong Ohana said...

That's great. I am excited for you guys. Hope all is well and that your move goes great.

Aubs said...

Yeah! Another beautiful girl! I'm sure Olivia will love having a little sister to love & adore & boss around. Kenz sure does. Cass will do just about anything Kenz asks her to do. They are great friends (most of the time). :)
Sisters are great!

Paul Mero said...

Looks like Mark.

Reb said...

Congratulations you guys!!!! That's awesome!!