Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ethan's Favorite


Last week Mark wasn't home, I wasn't feeling good and the kids were complaining about everything that we had in the house for dinner. I finally pulled a bag of Ramen out of the cabinet and said that we were going to have that for dinner and I didn't want to hear anymore whining about it. As it turns out, Ethan's favorite meal is now Ramen. All through dinner he kept saying, "This is the best dinner ever!" and repeated over and over, "This is SO good!" At the end of dinner, I received the biggest compliment from him when he said that I was the "best mom in the world" because I had made Ramen. He makes me laugh! He now asks for Ramen just about everyday and makes sure that when we go to the grocery store I have picked up a few more bags. It's the little things in life, right?

3 comments:

Chong Ohana said...

It is the little things. Chicago would be cool and that sounds like a great opportunity but I still have the real estate project going too so I wouldn't be able to leave for that. When are you guys coming up?

Amy said...

I don't have your email, so I thought I would post a comment here, I have the hard drive so you can pick it up when you visit! Email me at amygirly@gmail.com and I will give you my cell # so you can call me! Have a great day...

Aubs said...

Ramen isn't too bad. I haven't had it in a few years. I like boiling it in the water and dumping most of it out and then putting the seasoning on the noodles and justing eating it like that. It is great!