Thursday, February 07, 2008

Cravings


So when I get pregnant, like every other woman out there, I get cravings for things that I don't normally eat a lot of or at all. With Ethan I ate a lot of red meat and pizza. With Liv I ate anything chocolate. This time around it seems that I like, most recently, cottage cheese. I've never been a huge fan of cottage cheese and now I can't get enough of it. Mark claims he will literally get sick at the very smell of cottage cheese so I have to stay away from him while eating it...who's the pregnant one here again? It never ceases to amaze me what pregnancy will make a girl do.

4 comments:

Natalie & Joe said...

Emily! Cute blog! I love th pictures. :D Congratulations on the baby news and you keep on with your cottage cheese! :D

Amy said...

I was a guacamole girl myself. I can't stand cottage cheese either, but you do what you have to!!!

Steve, Laura and Family said...

Ok, so I wish I could eat cottage cheese...this no dairy stuff is killin me! But I was thinking...you need one of those count down time line things on you blog for your due date. So, get on that! haha Oh, and I want to see another pic of your belly...if you even have one yet.

Aubs said...

Cottage cheese is great. I am a big fan but only for 2%. 4% is nasty! I think Cream of Weber is the best brand too.
Things I like to add to mine: flavored yogurt
peaches
..I know there is somethings else but I can't think of it right now.
Enjoy!