Friday, February 22, 2008

14 Weeks


I had my second doctor's appointment yesterday. It was a very quick and basic visit but, as always, I loved hearing the heartbeat. It was beating at 153 beats a minute. That's just amazing to me! I have been feeling better thanks to some anti-nausea meds that my Dr. gave me at my last visit and I am now starting to feel pregnant...instead of just sick and fat. At my next appointment we will schedule a time to have the ultrasound done which is always a lot of fun and something to look forward to.


By the way, Ethan took this picture. Talented little man! I had to change the picture from the previous one to this one because the other one wasn't loading.

6 comments:

Steve&Steph said...

You are so cute!! You look great!

Natalie & Joe said...

You look fantastic! SO happy for you!

Steve, Laura and Family said...

Boo, you're picture won't show for me. Sad. I'm gonna have to keep checking until it does.

Steve, Laura and Family said...

You're getting there. Little baby bump! Very cute!

Amy said...

I am sure you look EVEN more cute in person. From the picture it just looks like the tiniest bump!

Reb said...

You look so beautiful! I hope the nausea has gone away for now!