Saturday, January 12, 2008

The sign of pregnancy


When we told the kids that I was going to have another baby, they just kept looking at my stomach and they couldn't figure out why I didn't look pregnant already. Ethan has been asking me when I'm going to "get fat," since that is how they view being pregnant, I suppose. Well, apparently I am starting to look pregnant cause Ethan told me yesterday that I was "finally getting fat." Good for me.


This third time around has already been tougher on me than the first two but I guess, in this case, being sick is a good sign. I go see my DR. next week, my 10th week, so hopefully we will have some more info to share at that time.

2 comments:

Aubs said...

I'm sure you are very cute when you are pregnant. You probably just get a little belly in the front and people can't tell you are pregnant from behind. I wish you the best in your pregnancy.

The Clarks said...

ha ha! that is hilarious! Ya I am getting nervous for the draft...only bc they are making it this huge deal! But I am excited to find out where we will go. I will have our summer planned out by next week:) jk but I am excited to do my research and find cool stuff to do. Gymnastics, swimming...ect... You are going to the draft right?