Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Playing Tag

Aubrey has tagged me so here we go.

How long have you been together? Since July 2000. Right after Mark came home from his mission we started hanging out and just never stopped. We were married on March 10, 2001. Our seven year anniversary is coming up!

Who said "I Love You" first? Mark did. He took me to the Manti Temple on the way back to Provo from a weekend at his parent's house and told me as we stood right in front of the temple.

Who is smarter? Mark is a pretty smart cookie but most of the time we are on the same page.


Who Pays the Bills? I do. It's easier for one of us to handle the money and Mark doesn't like thinking about it.

Who Cooks Dinner? I do. When we first started dating Mark said that there isn't any reason why men shouldn't cook dinner too but I've yet to see him try.

Who drives when you're in the car together? Usually Mark.

Who is the most stubborn? We are both very stubborn. We are both the oldest kids in our families and we are used to getting what we want but I would say that when it comes down to it, I am the most stubborn.

Who wears the pants in your family? Mark would probably say me but I think we are pretty equal.

Now 3 random things about me...
1. When I was younger I wanted to be a fashion designer. Not because I think I know more about fashion than others but because I could never find clothes that fit me the right way so I wanted to design my own. I attempted a few dresses and shorts but apparently I don't have the talent for it. :)
2. I am addicted to cinnamon gummy candies. Like cinnamon bears, cinnamon santas (at x-mas) and recently cinnamon lips (for valentines).
3. I love football! I don't even have to like the teams that are playing to enjoy watching a game. I've only ever been to BYU football games so I would love to go to an NFL game someday.




1 comment:

Aubs said...

Thanks for doing this. I love cinnamon gummies too! They are so good. Is this a pregnancy thing or have you always been addicted?
I think Mark should take at least one day a month to cook something...I am working on Cam to.
We need breaks from cooking. Especially when pregnant.Use this card while you can. :)