Monday, January 21, 2008

10 Weeks


Today I had my first Dr. appointment. I am 10 weeks and 2 days along (everyday counts!) and everything seems to be going well according to the Doctor. By the way, I love my Doctor! He is the nicest guy around. I loved my Dr. in Provo as well and was a little nervous about going somewhere new but I am very happy with the way things worked out. Thank you to Chalise for recommending him! Anyways, Mark was able to come with me and we heard the heartbeat together. It sounded great, very strong. Hearing the heartbeat always seems to calm any fears I have that something is wrong (I tend to worry a lot while pregnant) and it also increases my excitement. I decided that I am going to take a profile picture whenever I go to the Dr. to see the progress I've made.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah for a good heartbeat! I have a feeling that you are one of those miracle pregnant ladies that doesn't show until weeks before they are due!

Aubs said...

Glad everything is going well and that you love your Dr. That makes a BIG difference. You look great! It will be fun to watch your tummy grow even though we are far away.

Hey! Tag your it! Check my blog for further instructions!

The Clarks said...

Um...you probably should have waited to take a pic after your next visit....there is no hump wht so ever! Hey can you leave me your address on my blog?? or email it to me amyleeclark at gmail dot com