Friday, November 16, 2007

Greetings

After many attempts at making a family blog I have finally managed to do it. Hooray! Hopefully this will help us keep in touch with all of you, our friends and family, a little better than in the past. We have been moving around a lot and dealing with many changes and it's hard to keep everyone updated.
We are currently in Cedar City, Utah. Mark's family lives here and we thought it would be good to live near them for a bit since we have spent most of our married life up in Northern Utah closer to my family. Grandma Janie has been helping Ethan learn how to read since we've been here which has opened up a whole new world for Ethan. Janie is a school teacher and has her Masters in reading. We have decided to keep Ethan at home for school for now so we are grateful for all of the resources in our own family. Liv is Liv. She is 3 going on 16. Heaven help me! She loves everything about being a girl - lip gloss, brushing her hair and painting her nails. She is extremely independent and quite the artist. Mark and I have now been married for almost 7 years. Every year just gets better and better. Mark is currently working construction up in Brian Head, UT building million dollar condos and I am still at home with the kids trying to hold down the fort. It's a simple but very happy life. I will do my best to post a few pictures with more updates very soon.

8 comments:

ianwill said...

Yeah, you have a blog! I am so excited. I am going to link to your blog from mine so everyone in my family can keep track of you. We need to come down and see you guys. What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

Paul Mero said...

Very well done!

sally mero said...

Good job, Em! I love it.

ianwill said...

From your dashboard, the main screen you should see a link that says layout. Click on it and it will take you to Add and Arrange Page Elements. On the right of the screen you should see a place where you can add a page element. Then you want to add a link list. From there you will just copy the website and paste it in and click save. If this doesn't make sense please let me know. I can call you and walk you through it.

HammonCheese said...

Hooray,
The blog looks great! I'm so happy you have one now.
See ya later
Chalise

Rebekah & Mike said...

What a fantastic looking blog! Thanks for inviting me! Cute family pics, too.

Chong Ohana said...

Sweet stuff. You should let us know when you guys are going to be up this way next time so we can have you over for dinner. Happy Thanksgiving

Yours Truly said...

Yippee!!! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm excited that we'll be able to watch your little ones as they grow. How fun!